Banks accounts in Bulgaria are available to both residents and non-residents and can be held in Leva , Euros, or an international currency. Both current and savings accounts are available. Most international banks have branches in the bigger cities; Commercial banks provide a full range of banking services.
To open a bank account in Bulgaria the customer will need to provide proof of identity, they will also need to sign an application form, according to the specific requirements of the bank and deposit some money in to the account.
Ted-consulting is offering bank account opening services and provides:
Opening of a Personal Bank Account. Opening of a Company Bank Account. Manage petty cash book. Manage bank transactions. Preparation and submission of payment documents for the funds of social insurance, health insurance, income tax, other taxes and charges, invoices and company expenses.
Once a bank account has been opened it is possible to:
• Deposit and withdraw money
• Receive and order money transfers
• Receive payments
• Order automatic transfers for other accounts held in the same bank, for example mortgage installments
• Obtain a credit and/or debit cards
• Obtain an overdraft facility, depending on the type of account held
• Pay taxes, fees and bills
• E-Banking for the Business - online banking services
Founding members of EuroConsult Group are second-generation accountants and have always aimed to become an internationally recognized accounting agency through work, integrity, and passion for co-operation. Guided by these key values, EuroConsult Group creates a foundation that achieves their goal.
EuroConsult Group, Gotse Deltchev 100, Sofia, Sofia-city, 1404